Customs clearance services
“EUROTRANS” Co. LTD offers a full complex of services on customs clearance:
- legal support in the preparation of foreign trade transactions.
- analysis of detention of foreign trade transactions (or projects) for compliance with customs legislation, as well as to assess the risk for adverse consequences in the field of foreign economic activity.
- preliminary elaboration of the assortment of imported goods (e.g. preliminary calculation of customs duties, goods classification and defining with the GN code of Russia, etc.) to assess the expected economic effect upon movement of goods, customs risk management, as well as to prepare for customs clearance of cargoes.
- assistance in contacting the competent authorities to obtain approvals for import and export of goods (class solutions, certificates, rejection letters, licenses, an independent valuation of goods, etc.).
- development of optimum complex schemes moving cargoes (class of decision).
Customs clearance of goods (all customs regimes), includes:
- assistance in the preparation of full package of documents for customs clearance.
- preliminary declaring (prior to his admission to the place of customs clearance), the issue of customs declaration, including registration of internal documents on behalf of the customer.
- receipt of the Declaration for release of the goods.
- advice if you encounter unusual situations.
Customs clearance of all types of goods
- processing and document preparation, classification of goods in accordance with the GOODS NOMENCLATURE of FOREIGN TRADE of Russia.
- determination of the customs value of goods
- calculation of customs duties and taxes
- an inventory of documents