Transportation of dangerous goods imposes additional responsibilities and conditions for transporting. Transportation of dangerous cargo is governed by State regulations and legislation. For such carriage coordination with the relevant regulatory authorities and with the owner of the transport depending on the class of danger is required. This type of transportation is carried out using special transport card with the appropriate imprints and marks. The following are the classes of dangerous goods:
- class 1— explosives
- class 2— Gases.
- class 3— Flammable liquids
- class 4— Flammable solids.
- class 5— oxidizing substances.
- class 6— poisonous (toxic) and infectious substances.
- class 7— radioactive materials.
- class 8— corrosive substances.
- class 9— Miscellaneous dangerous substances and materials.